This information is provided in compliance with Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), to users who access the website www.intuity.it and is related to all personal data collected and used or processed in the manner indicated below.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller of the personal data collected is:
IMQ Intuity srl
street Marco Fabio Quintiliano, 45
20138 Milano – Italy
Owner’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the data processing will be carried out by IMQ Intuity srl as Data Controller. This processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency, as well as the protection of confidentiality and related rights.
The processing will be carried out with the aid of paper and/or electronic instruments, including automated ones, and will be managed by specially appointed personnel. It will be carried out in compliance with and in accordance with data requirements provided for in Article 5 of the GDPR and will include all the operations or set of operations provided for in Article 4 paragraph 1, point 2 of said GDPR, which are necessary for the processing in question, including the communication to the subjects indicated below.
Legal basis and purpose of the processing
The data are processed exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, as described below. We use the data provided by data subjects for:
- Sending commercial communications about IMQ Intuity’s services and activities by ordinary post, email and social (LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Responding to requests for information, for quotes or for any other information indicated in the headers of the various forms at www.intuity.it.
- Publishing photographs on the website (www.intuity.it), on IMQ Intuity’s social pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and on other IMQ Intuity paper and digital media (brochures, datasheets, PowerPoint presentations, reports, and commercial offers).
- Monitoring and analyzing the traffic data of the site www.intuity.it through the Google Analytics service.
The provision of data for the purposes of sending newsletters and other commercial communications for promotional, informative or research purposes is optional and refusal to give consent to the processing will make it impossible for the user to be updated about commercial initiatives and/or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material and/or to receive personalized offers. IMQ Intuity does not provide any of your information to third parties without your consent, except where required by law.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
The personal data relating to the processing in question, for the above purposes, when the conditions are met, may be communicated or made known:
- To those within IMQ Intuity who need it for the realization of the above-mentioned purposes.
- To those subjects to whom the provisions of the law give the right of access, or to whom the transfer of data is necessary for the fulfillment of the requirements of laws or regulations such as but not limited to Public Administration and judicial authorities, for the performance of institutional functions, with the criteria and within the limits provided for by current legislation and regulations.
- To persons whose activity is necessary for the performance of the contracts concluded.
- To third parties to whom the Owner may outsource certain activities and who consequently provide certain key services, in any case related to the processing and purposes described above, such as, for example, administrative, accounting, fiscal, auditing, IT system management, and mass storage services. These third parties carry out processing on behalf of the Data Controller and are authorized to process data as data processors in accordance with the provisions of article 25 of GDPR.
The data will be kept beyond the period of the relationship for 3 years.
The personal data processed are collected because they are supplied directly by the data subject or supplied automatically.
The data provided directly by the data subject are all personal data provided to the Data Controller in any way, directly by the data subject. In particular, the following personal data are collected and processed:
- list of data collected: name, surname, and email address.
The data collected automatically comprise the navigation data. Such data, although not collected in order associate other data with the identity of the user, could indirectly, through processing and association with data collected by the Owner, allow his or her identification. In particular:
- list of data collected: IP address, browser, and device used
After sending newsletters, the platform used detects the opening of a message and the clicks made within the newsletter itself, together with details of the IP and browser/device used. The collection of this data is fundamental for the functioning of the systems of renewal implicit in the processing (see the item Processing Methods below) and an integral part of the operation of the sending platform.
Revocation of Consent
The data subject may revoke its consent to receive promotional and commercial communications immediately by sending a request to the e-mail address email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer of each promotional and commercial e-mail received.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, foreseeing in any case the annual verification of the data stored in order to delete those considered obsolete, unless the law does not provide for storage obligations.
The data processing normally takes place at the headquarters of the company IMQ Intuity srl, by personnel or external collaborators duly designated as data processors. The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of the processing of personal data can be requested by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
Rights of the data subject
In accordance with Article 7 of the Privacy Code and article 13 GDPR each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of his or her personal data, even if not yet registered, and the communication of the data in intelligible form.
At any time, the user may, in accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679:
- Ask for confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data.
- Obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and, where possible, the period of storage.
- Obtain correction and/or deletion of data.
- Obtain processing limitations.
- Obtain data portability, i.e. to receive data from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
- Oppose the processing at any time including the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Oppose automated decision making related to natural persons, including profiling.
- Ask the data controller for access to personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him/her, or to oppose the processing, in addition to the right of data portability.
- Revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Complain to a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to IMQ Intuity srl at email@example.com.
Updates and changes
This website uses Google Analytics, an analysis service provided by Google.
Google Analytics uses text files (cookies) that are stored on users’ computers to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
The user declares to have read this information and gives consent to IMQ Intuity srl to process their personal data for the purposes expressed.